Friday, August 6, 2010

A Little Someting



I don't usually do gifts for the teachers at the beginning of the year. This time of year is so busy, it's hard to get the kids ready for school without trying to be creative and come up with a gift for them. This year, though, since I'm not working any more, and I had seen this idea from another demonstrator, I wanted to do a little something for them. It's not much, but I thought they were pretty cute. I'm going to personalize each one before I give them out, maybe saying something about how I hope the year isn't dull. Anyway, I hope they like them, and I'm excited to begin a new school year.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are adorable!!! Where did you find the pattern? Can you e-mail me a pattern directions? I so want to make those! kimberlynevels@cox.net