Friday, August 27, 2010

Eleven already



The first one to join us, Bailey has been a delight from the beginning. Although the memory of her birth has faded a little over time, I still remember the absolute joy I felt the moment I laid eyes on her. As she turns eleven, she has such a fun personality. Her favorite thing to say about herself is that she's awesome, but she can be humble and sweet at the same time. I know that she has such a wonderful spirit and has very strong faith for a girl her age. I know that we are entering difficult territory as we enter the 'tween years, and I hope that we are able to enjoy her as much as we can as we find the middle ground between holding on to our little girl and letting her grow up and be independent. Happy birthday to my wonderful eleven year old girl!

No comments: