Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How gorgeous is this?

The last few days I have just been a scrapping maniac. Tonight I'm continuing work on Bailey's book, and I found some paper I wanted to use for one side of my layout, but I didn't have quite what I wanted for the second page. So I went digging through my supplies and found some Stampin' Up! stencils that I have had for a little while but haven't really had the chance to use. To be perfectly honest, they intimidate me a little bit, but I really liked the ones that I bought and have thought about using them in the house somewhere. Well, as I was flipping through them, I found this one which will (I think) lend itself beautifully to my page and is pretty much what I was looking for. But I was still a little apprehensive about how this was going to work out and how it would look on the page. On the other hand, I figured if if didn't turn out I could just flip the card stock over and use the other side for something else. Well, needless to say, I was thrilled at how this turned out. This is just a portion of my 12x12 page, but I had to scan it in and show it off. I think I am in love!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that stamp! It is one of my favorites!