Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A quick one

I just wanted to tell everyone because I am so super excited: I got notice today that I am officially on the wait list for nursing school for Maricipa County community colleges. I got to select up to four choices and students are taken from the wait list by date/time stamp until the slots are filled up. Rio Salado is my first choice and they have the shortest wait list right now at two semesters. So, if I'm lucky, I will begin nursing school next fall semester. I've been working my butt off at school with that goal in mind, so let's hope that the schools do what I want them to do, right? So exciting!

3 comments:

Grandma in the middle said...

Congrats! Love you.

Lindsay said...

That's awesome! You'll be a great nurse.

Boons said...

How exciting! Keep up the good work!