Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Decor Class



I just finished preparing the projects and details and I'm excited to share with you about my upcoming Halloween class. This class is on Saturday, October 2 from 5 pm to 10 pm. We will be making all five projects and the cost is $25. Details on what is included in that cost is included under each picture. In order to attend, you must RSVP no later than Wednesday, September 29th so that I have the time to gather necessary supplies, and of course seats are limited. If you are unable to attend that day, I will have kits available for purchase separately. Please let me know if you have any questions.
For this cute treat box, you will need a strong adhesive like our sticky strip or double sided tape.
I will provide everything you need for the candy bowl.
For this spooky tree table decoration, you will need to bring something to fill your vase (I used black jelly bellies) and the vase. If you have taken a decor class with me before, your vase works perfect. If you would like me to pick up a vase for you, please let me know when you RSVP, they are $5 and we will use them for just about every decor class I do.
For the candle, you will need sticky strip or other double sided tape.
Finally is my favorite project, the Halloween countdown calendar. You will need some adhesive such as sticky strip. I will provide glue sticks for the paper portion, but you will need other adhesive if you don't want to use glue sticks. I'm so excited for this class and anticipate it selling out, so book your space today.

2 comments:

Britni Rains said...

This looks like so much fun, I wish I could make it. We will be having my daughter's birthday party that day. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Thanks,
Britni

Lindsay said...

Once again I'm wishing we were neighbors, or at least lived in the same state, so I could come hang out. Such cute stuff!