Thursday, April 2, 2009

No more ER


Just a quick post in honor of my favorite show. I was so sad watching the last episode tonight. This show's been a mainstay in my life for the last 15 years, and I can't believe it's over now. When they were doing the flashback scenes before the finale, there was only one scene that I don't remember--I think I've spent almost every Thursday night watching this show, sometimes with my mom, sometimes with Jason. It's going to be hard to imagine another show taking it's place.

5 comments:

Jason Mauss said...

I never really paid attention to the show until I realized it was one of your favorites and started watching it with you. There are probably hundreds of episodes of ER, Law & Order and other shows I would've never seen had we not got married. :-o

Jessica said...

Well you obviously just needed me to enlighten you in the ways of TV. :) I remember going to your parents house one Thursday night when we lived in NorCal and realized that they didn't watch ER. I was like, "There's other shows on Thursday nights?"

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Jessica, I concur with you about ER, I loved it since it's concept and tried to never miss an episode. But, would you believe, Amy was TVOing the finale for us last week and her satelite went out and we never got to see it! What a shame...

Jessica said...

Well, I haven't had the heard to delete the finale from my tv yet. Next time you guys come out, we'll watch it. They really did a great job with it.

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

If you promise to save it, I'll make a point of coming over to see it. The kids will love to play together again. And, our drivers have taken a couple of field trips to the "new and improved" Wildlife Zoo over there and say it is really nice, we may make it a day real soon.