Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eight years ago...


Little Cole Buddy joined us. It's so hard to believe that it was eight years ago now, and Jason and I (well, me more than J) get so overwhelmed sometimes with how fast they're growing. What a little joy he was...such a sweet baby and a cute curly haired toddler. Now he's eight and getting ready to be baptized. I can't help thinking back to the silly little guy who wanted to wear his sister's tutu or the goofy little kid who was so excited to go to kindergarten. It's a good thing that this involves typing instead of talking cause I'm getting all choked up thinking about how fast my little buddy has grown.

So for Cole Buddy: happy birthday buddy! We love you and hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

8 years old!!! 8 more and he'll be driving!