Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fun with ribbon class

I'm going to apologize in advance for the quality of this picture, as I'm learning how to take better pictures, I'm positive I will be taking some really bad pictures before I can take really good ones. This one definitely falls in the bad picture category, but you at least get an idea of the cards we will be making.


September's technique class will be focusing on three fun ribbon techniques. We will be learning how to make a rolled ribbon flower, a faux ribbon bow that lays flat, and creating your own ruffled ribbon. This technique class will be held on Friday, September 16 at 7 pm at my home. The cost is $12 and includes everything you need to make all three cards. If you'd like to register for this class, click on the "RSVP" link on my website.

No comments: