Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another birthday


Every year the kids have a birthday, it always makes me a little sad knowing they are growing up, but I think this one has been especially hard. In our church, turning twelve is kind of a big deal, it's the age where a boy gets the priesthood and a girl starts going to young women's. I have such fond memories about that program, it really helped me get through my teenage years, so I'm super excited that Bailey gets to start going, but at the same time, I'm so sad that I now have a twelve year old! In any case, happy birthday, Bailey. Thanks for the opportunity I have to be your mom, you always fill my life with such love and sweetness. I have loved every minute of the twelve years (yes, even when I'm annoyed). I love you beyond belief.

No comments: