Friday, August 19, 2011

More scrapping and other things

I finally finished 2005 for each of my kids! That is such an accomplishment for me, I think it took almost a year for me to scrap one year of their lives (of course, I have to do it three times since I was crazy enough to have three kids). These are the last four pages in Lindsay's album for 2005, and I'm looking forward to starting 2006 really soon. Hey, maybe I can actually get another year done this year so that I can make forward progress!





 




In other news, I'm really excited because I'm going back to school next week! I'm only taking a couple classes this semester, and they're classes I really want to take (photography and digital editing), so I don't think it will feel like a lot of work--I hope!--, but this is the first time I've actually gone to a class (versus the online classes I was taking before) in over 10 years. So it ought to be interesting to see what it's like to head back to college. I'm kind of getting my feet wet a little, trying to gauge whether I'd be good at something Jason and I have thought about for me, so these classes will hopefully be a jumping off point for me. And if not, they're classes I really wanted to take so I'll have fun regardless.


No comments: