Sunday, June 6, 2010

Much better

I really hate how sometimes I let things bother me to the point that it affects everything else in my life. But, a few days ago I decided that I was over it and I was going to feel better and I've really been doing much better since then. I just needed to make up my mind that I was going to be happy and so far it's working. My stamp therapy definitely helps, and I'm trying to do as much of it as I can because it really does relax me and makes me happy. I think another thing that has helped has been the boot camp that I'm doing. One of my friends is running a boot camp this month and it's great to get out there two days a week and have her really work us. It's nice to have those endorphins working for you and it really helps to see the progress in my weight as well. The last thing that's really been working for me is watching the college softball world series. One of my favorite sports to play and watch, I look forward to the world series every year (mostly because it's about the only time you can find fastpitch on tv). UCLA is rocking and I'm loving that my kids and J will come watch with me.

No comments: