Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 years later





It seems like it happened in the blink of an eye, but somehow Jason and I have been married for ten years today. One of my sweet friends who is a spectacular photographer took some pictures of us for our anniversary and delivered them to me today. Of all the decisions I've ever made in my life, this was definitely the best one I've ever made. I know it may be cliche to say it, but I love Jason more every day. I'm so happy and grateful to be married to my best friend and I'm looking forward to the next ten years.

3 comments:

ditzyblonde@cox.net said...

That kiss says a thousand words! Congrats on 10years of wedded bliss!

Kim said...

Congrats! Way to go! 10 years is a huge accomplishment! So glad you are still so in love!

Brittany and Scott said...

your wedding pic is so cute!!!