Sunday, October 25, 2009

Making myself feel better


It never fails, scrapbooking always makes me feel better. I don't always have the time, and I really wish I could do a little every day. Today was such a bummer of a day that I decided to skip studying and scrap instead. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my pages that it will usually take me several days to get a two page layout finished. So I was really pleased to finish the layout I started just yesterday. Two pages for a two page layout is really good for me. I'm so far behind it's not funny, but I just can't seem to scrap out of order. So for now I'm working on Cole's album from 2005, the year he turned four.


This is another layout I did recently from Easter that year. This is one of the reasons I'm bummed about not being in California. Every holiday that we spent at home we would visit with the Mausses and Easter 2005 was no exception. The kids had such a great time with their Grandparents and Aunt. I love that they got the chance to make all those memories and look forward to the opportunity for more.

No comments: