Monday, August 3, 2009

Passed

I was so stressed out last night I couldn't sleep and then today I couldn't eat anything before I went in to take the exam. But my hard work paid off, and I passed with a B. She even got the essays graded tonight (and in the same form as all the other essays, I got a 95% on that section), so it is totally official that I passed. I'm meeting with the advisor again on Friday so double check that I've met all the prereqs. I've sent in my fingerprint card, so I should get it in a few weeks (unless I've committed some crimes that I don't know about), and then take the entrance exam. Once I've got the card and passed the exam, then I'm free to apply to the nursing program. I'm very happy!

ETA: I forgot to mention that my wonderful husband did take me out to my favorite restaurant for dinner to celebrate. He's proud of all my hard work. Also, I just found a nursing forum online specifically for this area, and got some validation. Other students on the forums are talking about the college that I'm going to and how ridiculously hard the science classes are at that jc. More specifically, they're saying that the class I just took is one of the most difficult, so now I'm really pleased with my B. I passed, I'll take it.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Your hard work paid off.