Monday, November 17, 2008

Boring day

We'll after talking to my mom this weekend, she says that she's started setting up a blog too. I guess I'll have to change that to everyone and their sister-in-law--Angie!

Everyone I tell about my job tells me how lucky I am to do what I do. Basically, I sit at a desk and do nothing all day. I get maybe one or two calls a week, get legitimate mail that I have to do something about maybe one day a week, and have a client stop by maybe once every six months. So I play games all day long. And I'm so over it. I did this from January to May and now I've been doing it again since September. Not to mention, if they can't find someone to take over my office in January, I'll be (hopefully) transferred and if not, out of a job. If there were other office jobs in the area, I'd look, but it's freaking Surprise--nothing is out here. I really don't want to go back to retail. I'm so bored with being bored.

No comments: