Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight movie

My friends wanted to see Twilight as soon as it came out, so we went last night to see it. Overall, it was a good movie, pretty true to the book. The little girlies that were there were pretty annoying though. One of my friends has a huge crush on the boy that plays Edward, so she was pretty entertaining for us to watch. I'm really lucky here in that I have a few girlfriends that have become pretty close and we go out pretty often. I've never had that as an adult, and it's nice to be able to get out without kids or husband and have a good time.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I will have to check it out. I enjoyed the books, but are afraid the movie will ruin it! Glad you found me so I can keep up with you!

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

I also went to see it and I think it was very much the same as the book. The characters came to life for me and I am excited to see more to come.