Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today

Nothing much going on today, just our usual Saturday full of laundry and house cleaning. After the chaos last weekend, my house is really ready for a thorough cleaning. The kids did clean for me last weekend, but there are some things that just need to be done by me or Jason. Bailey really does a decent job on the bathrooms for the most part, but sometimes it's just not quite the way I would do it--of course that could have something to do with the fact that she's 9. I'm actually not looking forward to the next time I make the kids help me clean because my mom paid the kids to do the work, and I refuse. I figure if they live here and help make the mess, they have to help keep it clean. I'm just a mean mom I guess.

Tonight Jason and I are going on a date, so I'm looking forward to that. We're lucky to have a wonderful babysitter live across the street from us--she's 13 and is really sweet and knows how to cook mac & cheese! I'm really spoiled this weekend because last night I got a girls night too, so that's two nights in a row getting a break from the kids. After the tennis tournament Jason worked the week before, I have really been needing a break. Anyway, we're going to dinner and going to see James Bond, so I'm really excited.

3 comments:

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Welcome aboard, Jessica. Glad to hear all is well, hope you had a fun date night. Did you cut-off the last part of your post?

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

okay, it is probably my computer, the last word I read was tennis but then I clicked on the writing and the rest came to view.

Boons said...

Yahoo, you finally did it!! Very exciting! Don't think that you aren't interesting. Everyone has an exciting story to tell, and that includes you! I didn't think our blog would be interesting enough either. It will be fun to stay up to date on you guys.