Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good and Bad

The bad news continues. Today I decided to take the kids to the library. When we got inside I noticed that Cole had his DS with him, and I didn't want it to get lost or stolen, so I took it from him and kept it with me. Well, I turned my back on it for one minute and when I turned back it was gone without me realizing it until we were leaving (when Cole asked if he could have his DS back). We were upset with him for bringing it in anyway--they only get their DS's on the weekends, but I don't like that it's glued to them when they're allowed to have them. But I feel absolutely horrible. I know it's totally my fault, but I'm frustrated that no one was honest and turned it in. I'm going to keep calling the library this week to see if that changes, but I'm really not hopeful. It's so frustrating, he's had such bad luck with these things. I told him I'd replace it when I can, but it's going to be awhile until I can, so I'm asking the girls to share with him until then. The game he was playing was one of the kids favorite games, so I'll have to replace that too.

In good news, though, I've been having great success with my most recent class. We're making decorations for St. Patty's day and Easter and the sign ups have been huge (for me anyway).


I've scheduled a class for every weekend in March, which is a lot of classes and I've been really busy with stamping stuff all weekend, but I love that I'm finally having some success.

No comments: