Saturday, February 13, 2010

Creativity

I've been fortunate to have some time to be creative, so I've been working on gaining some business and generating customers. I recently held a free class in my house and had seven attendees who are all interested in me running other classes. I have also been working with a friend to get a club up and running which we're going to start in July and have an informational meeting in May. I'm excited for this because once I start nursing school, I'm not going to be able to meet my minimums myself anymore. And since I've been a demonstrator for almost six years, I really want to keep it up. Not to mention, I really enjoy teaching other people how much fun it is to create. I get a real high when my customers are excited about something that I've created and I especially love when I get comments about how easy it is. These are the cards we did at my house the other night:
I also made invitations to try to generate interest in the class, so here was my invite:
In addition to these, I've scrapped a little:
When I was done scrapping, I went to put the scraps away and realized that I didn't have any room. So my new challenge to myself this year is to immediately use the scraps on cards. So here are the cards I made using scraps from my pages (I have another set of pages that I didn't take pictures of, so that's the other paper that's not featured in this page):
I always feel really blessed when I have the time to be creative. It's a great way for me to refresh and feel ready to take on the next day. I'm also working on setting up a website to sell my cards, so I'm hoping to generate just a little extra money with that. We'll see what happens with that, but for now I just love having fun creating.

No comments: