Monday, February 23, 2009

Surprise...you're taking a couple days off

Bailey had been complaining about some urinary symptoms, so I took her to the dr today thinking she had a uti. While we're sitting in the waiting room, she says, "You know, Mom, my sore throat still hurts." So, while I hadn't mentioned that as a symptom on the phone, I thought I better have them swab her while I had her in. I really didn't think it was strep though. Sure enough, she does have it. The dr said that the pain in her abdomen could have been caused by the virus too, and since her urine was clear, she doesn't have a uti. My boss was really cool today, when I told him I had to take her in, he told me to go ahead and take the rest of the day off with pay. Now I get to tell him I'm not coming in tomorrow either. I'm sure he'll love that. :) He's really nice, though, he'll be cool. I guess I'll be studying in my pajamas tomorrow instead of at my desk.

No comments: