Saturday, February 21, 2009

Been busy

Jason's had another tournament to string for this week, so he's been gone a lot again. Though he's been around more than the last tournament. To be honest, this tournament has been a little disappointing. I know he made more stringing for this tourney last year than this year, but oh well. Meanwhile, I was trying to get my work done and study for my midterm and remain sane with the kids. The bad part about the 8 week courses is how much work goes into them, but the good thing is I'm halfway done now. I have to say I really choked on the exam though. I did really well with the essay portion, which I knew I would, but multiple choice I did just horrible. At this point, I've got a solid B with the midterm grade, so my grade dropped but I'm passing and really that's all that matters. I need to go back and talk with the advisor again because I got all of my transcripts now, so it looks like I only need to take this class and anatomy and then I can apply to the program in the fall, so I'm getting closer. I was going to take the weekend off from studying, but my prof gives the next week's assignments on Saturdays and I found out that I have to do a quiz, two labs, and two essays, so I'm going to have to hit it again soon. I took last night off at least. We went and hung out at our friend's house a couple doors down from us and played a little poker. I was chip lead when we were done too. :) I love beating my friend's husband too. He's a lot like Josh, and we tease each other constantly. I took quite a bit from him this time so he'll be hearing about it for awhile. :)

No comments: