Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eager to heal

It's been a week since my injury, and I'm healing up pretty well. I ditched the crutches a couple days ago; not because I really thought I was ready to be done with them, but they were tearing up my sides and I was frustrated with them, so I decided to just limp around. Today I've been working on walking slowly but with as little limp as possible. It's been a pretty good day, I've only had to put it up a couple times because of swelling, and although it's hurting, I don't think it's hurting bad for how much I've walked on it. The best part of today is that it's been my first day that I've been able to sit at my desk and work, so I'm really happy about that. I've got a pretty big project that I've been working on which I'll be posting about when I'm done with it. So I might not be posting a lot of projects in the coming weeks, not because I'm not working on stuff but because the project I'm doing is going to be taking a lot of hours to finish. I'm sure I'm going to have to take a break from my project to figure out teacher year-end gifts, so I'll post those when I've completed them too. But for now, I'm just really happy to be physically capable of sitting in my craft room working.

No comments: