Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday class



 



I will be holding a birthday class on Saturday, February 26th. The format for this class will be a little different than classes in the past. Instead of a structured start and end time where we all work on the same projects at the same time, this will be more open house style, come and go as you like event. I will have stations set up for the projects and will be here to help when needed, or I will have kits available if you are unable to attend but want to make the projects. There are six projects: four cards, one party favor, and one gift bag, and the cost is $20. My house will be open from 11 am to 4 pm to come make the projects, and I will be having a door prize and hourly raffles. Don't forget that it is also Sale-a-Bration, so come pick up your Sale-a-Bration catalog and place orders to get your free products (one free product from this special catalog with every $50 you spend). We also have a new Occasions mini catalog with cute spring stamps and papers, and I will have those to hand out as well. In addition to all of those goodies, if you bring a friend, you and your friend automatically get an additional raffle ticket for the hourly drawings. Please RSVP with how many kits you want no later than February 24th to allow me the time to get kits together. This class will be so much fun, you don't want to miss out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a great deal- too bad I don't like being crafty and live a little too far to drop in. But definitely love your creativity.