Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting back to normal

Today marks two weeks in our new house, and I think we've accomplished quite a bit in that time. I don't have everything settled the way I would like, and I am beginning to despise needing something for a project only to find that it's missing or in a box that has yet to be unpacked. Most rooms are unpacked and somewhat organized, but the best part is that today was my first full day of having my craft room up and running. So of course I decided to craft today instead of working on the house:

I'm so happy to be back at it and in such a wonderful space. I hope to be able to hold smaller classes in my craft room which will mean a lot less running up and down the stairs for me (and if you've ever come to one of my classes, you can attest to how scatterbrained I am). With all the bad stuff going on right now for me, it's really nice to have this refuge where I can relax and recuperate--it definitely helps with keeping the sanity I have left.

No comments: