Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Packing up

We are now two and a half weeks away from the move, so of course I'm packing up anything and everything I possibly can that we can do without for a couple weeks. Unfortunately, that means that my craft room, while essential to me in every way, is something I technically can live without, so I had to start packing it up. It's amazing too, with how small the room is, that I have so much stuff. It took me about three days to pack up all the stuff in the room, and I still have a few bits and pieces out (I figured I could leave out my copics to practice with since I'll go stir crazy without something creative to do and they're not huge, so it will be easy to pack up later on), but the majority is ready to move. And I'm discovering that I'm going through a little bit of withdrawal. I'll start thinking about something I want to make and then remember that I can't. So I guess it will be a few weeks before I can share anything new, but I did want to post my finished Snoopy card. They were a ton of work, and I don't know that I'd ever make anything so elaborate again for that many people (well, until next year when I find an idea I just have to do), but I'm so in love with the cards. There were a few more things I wanted to do with them (like adding lights or stockings to Snoopy's house), but for fifty cards, it was just too much work. The good thing about these is that since we finalized our move before I sent them out, I was able to change the inside to include our new address, so they doubled as moving cards.

No comments: