Monday, April 26, 2010

Not posting lately

I've had a really hard time posting lately. There's still so much going on, it's always madness around here. But that really isn't why I haven't posted lately. I've made no secret that Arizona and I don't get along. It seems ridiculous to me that after being here for almost four years I still don't feel at home here and don't seem to have very many friends. The worst part about posting when I feel this way, though, is that it makes me sound ungrateful for all that I have. I really have such a wonderful life--an incredible husband who spoils me to no end. Three talented, beautiful, brilliant children that I love more than anything else in the world. That right there sums up why it's hard to post when I've been feeling so blue. They are my whole world and as long as I've got them, my life is complete. I'm working on improving my outlook on the things that I'm struggling with, but I thought I would fill you in on why I've been so absent lately.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a great honest post. I think we all feel that way about some aspect about our lives. To be honest about yourself to yourself that is a credit to you as a woman!

Tara said...

Maybe you need to hear this, maybe not...but, I am glad to have you as my friend. I don't have many female friends that I appreciate & trust but you are certainly someone that has added a spark to my life. I know I can express my feelings, without judgement, while scrappin', sharing, & growing as women & friends! Here's to having a good friend (and sometimes that is all that is necessary to find the other good friends)! Happy Tuesday (and get your April challenge done, you slacker). LoL

Jessica said...

Thanks, guys, your comments really mean a lot to me. Tara, you have no idea how nice it has been to finally feel like I've got a few friends here in Arizona. You and Heather definitely make things easier for me here.