Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wanted to post good news

Grandma was doing okay at the nursing home, but today she had another TIA (mini stroke) during physical therapy so they took her to the hospital. We're waiting on the cat scan results to know if they're going to discharge her to the hospital or back to the nursing home. Honestly, she could go any time now or she could last another few years. And I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I'm so far away. I don't know if I should be there in case something happens, obviously I want to be there if she goes, but I can't spend that much time away from my family. I went to look for cheap flights between now and Christmas and there aren't any for weekend flights. I was hoping to just fly in for a weekend to see her again before Christmas. It's so frustrating!

No comments: