Sunday, November 8, 2009

Can't wait for New Moon


In anticipation of New Moon and because my husband says I'm a Twilight nerd (and a self affirmed stamping nerd), I've been playing around with an Edward stamp I have. I'm sure I'm not done yet since this is one of my favorite stamps, but I wanted to post the few cards I've done with him. Sometimes things don't come out the way I see them in my head when I'm working, but I think they turned out okay anyway. This first one is my favorite.

This one you can't tell but the patterned paper has some sparkle to it so I thought it was fitting for Edward.


This one was designed to be an Edward card too until I finished the layout and realized that my stamp wouldn't fit the space I made for it. So I chose another new stamp I got that was the right size.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are super cool! I need to buy a couple of these for my Twilight-loving friends. =)

Jessica said...

Hey, if you're serious, let me know what you want. I can customize them to say whatever you want. You can email me as well mommymauss@yahoo.com

Boons said...

Those are cute! You're so talented!