Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures from the trip

Swim Lessons

Cannon ball at swim lessons from Bailey

Cole preparing to jump

I love the way Lindsay dives

Independence Day block party

My niece Ella (Josh's oldest)

My niece Hannah (Josh's youngest)

My niece Randi (Jordan's daughter)

Cole and Jason taking a break to play rock, paper, scissors

Bailey and Grandma hanging out

That's my girl! Exactly what I would have done when I was her age

Cole doing some fireworks

Lindsay watching the show that her dad and uncle put on


Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana


The pin wall (Bailey and Cole are on the right, Lindsay is pushing the pins back in)

Learning how storms happen in the atmosphere

Cole on the rock wall

Lindsay on the rock wall

Bailey with her new boyfriend

They found a monster to hang out with. Oh, wait that's just me

Cole on the bed of nails

Bailey on the bed of nails

Lindsay wouldn't lie on the bed of nails until I showed her it was safe

Lindsay's turn. She almost freaked out

Downtown Disney

Dinner at Rainforest Cafe

Cole getting attacked by a huge Bionicle

Bailey found a hat that matched her face at the Disney Store

Lindsay found a pretty hat

No comments: