Monday, April 9, 2012

Falling in love


 

One of our recent assignments was to work in the studio with the strobes. Our professor said that this transition is often difficult as it takes some time to become comfortable with the equipment to get the look that you want. For me it was just love at first...shoot? I could work in the studio with strobes every day of my life and be content. I really wanted to try my hand at a fashion shoot and I had so much fun.


 The biggest problem I had with this was actually narrowing down what I got to choose one to turn in. My model was wonderful and gave me exactly what I was looking for even though I don't have the experience directing her. And I had two wonderful friends who gave me so much help, I didn't have to do anything other than direct and shoot. I'm thinking of ideas to work in the studio again because I can't wait to get back in there.

No comments: