Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Photography

I thought it was interesting to find this Gatorade bottle half filled with dirt among the dead branches here.

  It seems that all I've been doing lately is photography. This class is so much more intense than the last class, and so much harder, so all I've been doing is working on my assignments just to get them turned in on time. Well, that and a fifth grade biography project that we've been working on every day for the last three weeks, but I digress. These photos are for my second Flickr assignment that we had, and I really liked some of these images. This is an area I found near my house and I loved just finding all this stuff out there.



I thought this was really interesting with the building falling down and the sink in the middle, like this building has just been left to return to nature.




This I thought was interesting because it's just this big slab out there with no building around it

I really liked the color here and the end of the railroad tracks.
This was my favorite. I love how the stick is coming out of the pole like a "tree" and the colors were just beautiful. It had a great sense of irony with this one.

No comments: