Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Okay, so call me a little crazy, but this time of the year is almost like a second Christmas to me. There's only one month left on the current catalog, which means that it is officially the new catalog transition period. The retirement list came out tonight, and I'm happy to say that I haven't lost many stamp sets. I'm really sorry to see some of the accessories go, though (especially some of the punches!), but I'm hopeful that will mean room for more fun products to take their places. I'm also super excited because I should get my new catalog really soon (one of the perks of being a demonstrator!). For the first time ever, I will also be able to receive my box of catalogs in early June. Please let me know if you would like a new catalog so I can make sure to order enough. They are $5 which just covers my cost on them, or they are free with a $50 order. To view the retiring products, click here which will take you to my website where you can order (you can also call or email me your order). While the stamps will be available through June 30, the accessories on the retirement list are on a first come-first served basis, and once supplies are exhausted, they are gone. I have seen some accessories sell out on the first day in the past, so if you have your eye on an accessory on the retirement list, don't hesitate to place your order. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: